This site is designed to help keep people up to date.
You will find pages at the top of the blog that have different information pertaining to LOL. I will update the calendar as people sign up for different weeks. If you haven't signed up yet, just comment or email me and I'll set you up!
I will send a reminder the week before your LOL date. It's up to you how you want to show your love to Lisa. The only goal of this project is to let her know she is loved!
Remember...we will try to keep it a secret as long as possible. So I ask that if you send her anything you include "LOL" somewhere in the letter/package. This will probably totally confuse her...but that's part of the fun! ;)
It's perfectly okay if you want to call her or visit her during your week. She doesn't have to know that what you're doing is part of the LOL. And of course, you don't have to only do something on your week.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!
0 comments:
Post a Comment